Re: PGDG packaged RepMgr v5.2.1 does not create necessary directories

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: PGDG packaged RepMgr v5.2.1 does not create necessary directories
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Greg,

On Thu, 2021-01-21 at 22:30 +0000, Greg Clough wrote:
> When repmgr tried to start, it failed because those directories don't
> exist.  I cleaned it up with a fresh OS install and tried the
> 2ndQuadrant
> repo packages... and these made the directories during the "yum
> install".

Failing to reproduce this here on CentOS 7 (and Fedora 33) :-(
However, noticed that I create similar directory for PostgreSQL
already.

Pushed a new set of RPMs to testing repo. To use them, please run:

yum --enablerepo pgdg13-updates-testing install repmgr_13

Can you please see if this works?

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения