Re: Air-traffic benchmark

От Lefteris
Тема Re: Air-traffic benchmark
Дата
Re: Air-traffic benchmark
Список pgsql-performance
Yes, I am reading the plan wrong! I thought that each row from the
plan reported the total time for the operation but it actually reports
the starting and ending point.

So we all agree that the problem is on the scans:)

So the next question is why changing shared memory buffers will fix
that? i only have one session with one connection, do I have like many
reader workers or something?

Thank you and sorry for the plethora of questions, but I know few
about the inner parts of postgres:)

lefteris