Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 08/29/2016 11:39 AM, David Fetter wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 08:41:15PM -0400, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> I suspect not, but I can't think of another example right now.
>
> There are a fair number that beat us to that punch (GPDB, HadoopDB,
> etc.)

Do they have parallel query on a single node?  I suppose you can have
multiple shards-per-node, but that's still a different feature.

Also, are there other *SQL* implementations?

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?
Сообщение: Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?