postgresql back-end would not start on FreeBSD v 2.2.7

От sugarh@ttc.com
Тема postgresql back-end would not start on FreeBSD v 2.2.7
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
When I tried to start the back-end, I got the followinf message on my
console:

"cmd postgres pid 195 tried to use non-present SYSVSEM"

The following message was in the log file:

"195 Bad system call (core dumped) nohup postmaster -i >pgserver.log 2>&1"

I am installing version 6.5.1, clean as I downloaded it from your site.
My OS is FreeBSD Version 2.2.7
My hardware is an i486 based system with 48K of RAM.