Re: pgsql: Translation updates.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Translation updates.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
>> Hmm, there's something weird about this update ... apparently the
>> spanish files were updated but the diff shows up empty.  Investigating.

> Well, apparently nobody updated the file in the pgtranslation CVS, so
> it's OK that nothing happened.

Don't scare me like that :-(.  This is the first time I've done the
translation commits and I was sure I'd blown it somehow.

> I'm baffled about $PostgreSQL$ being
> unexpanded yet though.  Good thing we have a $Id$ that keeps current
> with the pgtranslation repo.  Maybe it's $PostgreSQL$ that's causing the
> empty diff to show up.

Hmm, you're right, the es/postgres.po file in the pgtranslation
repository has an unexpanded $PostgreSQL$ tag.  Which is unsurprising
since pgfoundry's CVS is probably not set to recognize that tag.

The cp-po script is supposed to ignore that when comparing the files,
but it looks like there's something wrong with its regexp.  Don't
quite see what though ... oh, yeah I do: it's assuming there will
be a colon after the keyword.  Don't have commit on that repository,
or I'd go fix it ...