Re: Unsolveable query?

От Patrick Fiche
Тема Re: Unsolveable query?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think this query will do the trick but don't guarantee performance....

SELECT T1.name,
       T1.productaspectId,
       labelcount,
       legendcount
FROM Productaspect T1,
     ( SELECT Productaspect.productaspectId, count(label) as labelcount FROM
Productaspect LEFT OUTER JOIN ProductaspectLabel ON  (
ProductaspectLabel.productaspectId = Productaspect.productaspectId ) GROUP
BY Productaspect.productaspectId) T2,
     ( SELECT Productaspect.productaspectId, count(legend) as legendcount
FROM Productaspect LEFT OUTER JOIN ProductaspectLegend ON (
productaspectlegend.productaspectId = Productaspect.productaspectId ) GROUP
BY Productaspect.productaspectId) T3
WHERE T2.productaspectId=T1.productaspectId
  AND T3.productaspectId=T1.productaspectId

Patrick Fiche
email : patrick.fiche@aqsacom.com
tél : 01 69 29 36 18