Re: BUG #1009: ERROR: could not open segment 1 of relation...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1009: ERROR: could not open segment 1 of relation...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org> writes:
> The errors are similar to:
> "psql:daily_update.sql:332: ERROR:  could not open segment 1 of relation "summ_stubcount" (target block 3538944): No
suchfile or directory"
> Note that summ_stubcount is an index.

This appears to indicate corrupted internal pointers within that index.
Have you tried REINDEXing the problem index?  Have you checked for
hardware problems?

> The error usually occurs within running the script the first few times
> and the actualy query it blows up on varies.

If you've got a script that can reproduce the problem on another machine,
I'd be interested to look at it.  Otherwise I'm inclined to write this
off as flaky hardware.