Re: Suse9.3

От Hakan Kocaman
Тема Re: Suse9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

using 7.4.1 on Suse 8.0.
Compiled from Source, there were no problems.
Keep care of readline-support(you need the devel-rpm
for readline), then you have more fun with psql.

The docs are a good ressource for any question regarding
instaltation.
For me it was a simple ./configure && make && make install.

There are several options for configure regarding locales,
native-language-support, authentication-protocolls...

The same with pg 8.0.3 on Suse 9.2.

Best regards

Hakan Kocaman

Software-Developer