Re: Slow select performance despite seemingly reasonable query plan

От David Brain
Тема Re: Slow select performance despite seemingly reasonable query plan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Interesting, for one index on one partition:

idx_scan: 329
idx_tup_fetch: 8905730

So maybe a reindex would help?

David.

--
David Brain
dbrain@bandwidth.com

Сообщение: Re: Slow select performance despite seemingly reasonable query plan
Сообщение: Re: Slow select performance despite seemingly reasonable query plan