Re: allow online change primary_conninfo

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: allow online change primary_conninfo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

> I think we unfortunately got to mark this as returned with
> feedback. I've not done so, but just switched the entry to waiting on
> author.

Why returned with feedback? Why waiting on author? I didn't receive a feedback for latest published patch version. What
canI do as author? Patch still applied (thanks cf bot)

Obviously too late for pg12, but why can not be target pg13 and therefore be moved to next CF?

regards, Sergei