Re: New bug

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: New bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

It works fine on my machine

ibrar@ibrar-laptop:/usr/local/pgsql/bin$ ./psql postgres
psql (8.4devel)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# SELECT res, * FROM (                                                           SELECT
'foo'||i AS test, i AS res        FROM (VALUES (1)) AS x(i)       UNION ALL      SELECT 'foo'||i, i        FROM (VALUES
(2))AS x(i)     ) AS x;res | test | res

-----+------+-----  1 | foo1 |   1  2 | foo2 |   2
(2 rows)

postgres=#