Re: pgindent run

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgindent run
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> If we aren'g putting that Packaging stuff into v7.2, can we get it into
> beta as contrib also?  Before I do the first packagingof the beta?

Uh ... what?

I just meant to wait a little bit on wrapping the tarball while I make
this last(?) catalog update.  I don't know of anything that should go
into contrib.

I saw you updated the version tag in configure, but aren't there three
or four other places that need work to brand the version number?