Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On 20 Mar 2024, at 15:24, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Right, the patch number 0003 looks wrong to me.

Indeed, step 0003 was added to the patchset after entry marked RfC. And you are right that it’s not ready yet, and,
honestly,I do not know how to fix it properly.
Let’s proceed with other bugs and patches in this thread, and for bug of the step 0003 we will create separate thread
later.

Thanks for working on this!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.