Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch
Дата
Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> This patch only directly addresses the issue of cleaning up the
> storage, so there are still the catalog entries to worry about.  But
> it doesn't seem impossible to think about building on this approach to
> eventually handle that part of the problem better, too.  I haven't
> thought too much about what that would look like, but I think it could
> be done.

Perhaps run through pg_class after restart and flush anything marked
relistemp?  Although the ideal solution, probably, would be for temp
tables to not have persistent catalog entries in the first place.

Сообщение: Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch
Сообщение: Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch