Re: pg_combinebackup --clone doesn't work

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: pg_combinebackup --clone doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've pushed the first three patches, fixing the headers, adding the
--copy option and PG_TEST_PG_COMBINEBACKUP_MODE variable.

I haven't pushed the CI changes, I'm not sure if there's a clear
consensus on which combination to test. It's something we can tweak
later, I think.

FWIW I've added the patch to the 2024-07 commitfest, but mostly to get
some CI runs (runs on private fork fail with some macos issues unrelated
to the patch).

regards

--
Tomas Vondra