Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 24 июля 2021 г., в 03:30, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> написал(а):
>
> It could be okay, but I think it's better to add the test under amcheck.  You
> could still use pgbench in the test.
Currently it's still WIP.
I've added two tests: deterministic with psql and probabilistic with pgbench.
And I really do not like pgbench test:
1. It does not seem stable enough, it can turn buildfarm red as a good watermelon.
2. Names for 2PCs are choosen at random and have probability of collision.
3. It still breaks the fix and I have no idea why.

Can you please take a look on added TAP test? Probably I'm doing wrong a lot of things, it's the very first program on
Perlwritten by me...
background_pgbench is a local invention. sub pgbench is a copy from nearby test. Should I refactor it somewhere?

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения