Re: Nested transactions support for code composability

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Nested transactions support for code composability
Дата
Список psycopg

> On Feb 15, 2020, at 10:24, Reuben Rissler <silrep@emypeople.net> wrote:
> This is interesting, to say the least. I use psycopg2 a lot, but I never got around to researching psycopg2 for this
typeof action. I can't help you out on how to get this into psycopg2 officially, and I don't even know if / when I'll
useit, but it is nice to know I'm not the only one who has thought in patterns like this.

This has been implemented by the Django atomic() context manager for quite some time, in fact.
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Fortunov
Сообщение: Nested transactions support for code composability
От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Nested transactions support for code composability