Re: HS/SR on AIX

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: HS/SR on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Steve Singer <ssinger@ca.afilias.info> writes:
> I think I've been able to reproduce the issue floating around with
> streaming replication on AIX.

Excellent, because we weren't getting much from the original reporter.

> This worked fine with beta2 but now seems to be an issue on beta4.

> If I do
> export LIBPATH=/opt/dbs/pgsql9-beta2/lib/
> before starting the standby postmaster then it seems to work.

Fascinating.  That seems to prove that it's an rpath problem.  My
first guess is that the relevant change between beta2 and beta4 is
my LDFLAGS changes.  See
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2010-07/msg00060.php
and following commits.