Solid State Drives with PG (was: in RAM DB)

От Alan McKay
Тема Solid State Drives with PG (was: in RAM DB)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Have you considered using one of these:
> http://www.acard.com/english/fb01-product.jsp?idno_no=270&prod_no=ANS-9010&type1_title=
> Solid State Drive&type1_idno=13

We did some research which suggested that performance may not be so
great with them because the PG engine is not optimized to utilize
those drives.

So, I'll change the subject line to see if anyone has experience using these.

Сообщение: Re: Need help on updating an entire column with a list of values, I have.
Сообщение: Re: Need help on updating an entire column with a list of values, I have.