Re: Disallow cancellation of waiting for synchronous replication

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Disallow cancellation of waiting for synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 9 июня 2020 г., в 23:32, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> написал(а):

After using a patch for a while it became obvious that PANICing during termination is not a good idea. Even when we
waitfor synchronous replication. It generates undesired coredumps.
I think in presence of SIGTERM it's reasonable to say that we cannot protect user anymore.

PFA v3.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения