Re: invalid memory alloc request size

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc request size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Janning Vygen <vygen@gmx.de> writes:
>> Hmm ... the one part of that that jumps out at me is plperl.  We already
>> know that plperl can screw up the locale settings; I wonder whether
>> there are other bugs.  Anyway, if you are using plperl I *strongly*
>> recommend updating to the latest PG release ASAP (8.0.6 in your case).

> ok, shouldn't i upgrade to 8.1 instead of 8.0.6 if i can?

Up to you --- you have more risk of compatibility issues if you do that,
whereas within-branch updates are supposed to be painless.  Depends
whether you have the time right now to deal with testing your applications
against 8.1.

Сообщение: Re: invalid memory alloc request size
Сообщение: Re: invalid memory alloc request size