Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 14. Oktober 2010 20:47:27 +0100 Dean Rasheed
<dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, here it is.
>
> I've not cured this compiler warning (in fact I'm not sure what it's
> complaining about, because the variable *is* used):
>
> tablecmds.c: In function 'ATExecSetNotNull':
> tablecmds.c:4747: warning: unused variable 'is_new_constraint'

Just a left over from earlier coding, i have removed this in my patch
version. I have adapted your fixes and would like to propose that we are
proceeding with my version, if that's okay for you?

--
Thanks
Bernd