PARALLEL in old syntax for CREATE AGGREGATE

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема PARALLEL in old syntax for CREATE AGGREGATE
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
When looking at review comments on one of my patches, I noticed that commit
41ea0c23761 didn’t include the PARALLEL keyword for the old style CREATE
AGGREGATE syntax.  Since it is supported, and commit 59b71c6fe6c use it in a
testcase, it seems reasonable to add something along the lines of the attached
patch to the docs.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения