Re: BUG #6216: Calling PQconnectdbParams from C++ with a char**

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6216: Calling PQconnectdbParams from C++ with a char**
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au> writes:
> As for wording: my *personal* preference is "const char * const" but I
> don't know what the opinions of those who work with the code day-to-day are.

+1.  Isn't the other ordering deprecated by recent C standards?
(Or maybe I'm just thinking of where you're supposed to put "static",
but in any case "char const *" looks pretty weird to me.)  Also,
the existing usages in libpq-fe.h look like that, and there's no good
reason for these to be randomly different.