Re: LLVM 16 (opaque pointers)

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: LLVM 16 (opaque pointers)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, 2023-10-19 at 06:20 +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Pushed, after digging up some old LLVM skeletons to test, and those
> "old LLVM" animals are turning green now.  I went ahead and pushed the
> much smaller and simpler patch for LLVM 17.

Thank you! I can confirm that RPMs built fine on Fedora 39 with those
patches, which ships LLVM 17.0.2 as of today.

I can also confirm that builds are not broken on RHEL 9 and 8 and Fedora
37 which ship LLVM 15, and Fedora 38 (LLVM 16).

Thanks again!

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor