Re: WIP: Split of hash index bucket

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: WIP: Split of hash index bucket
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:
> I'm still testing it. especially the concurrent access. There are probably
> bugs in the code, but it can help understand what I mean.

I've traced the most important cases of concurrent insertion into a bucket
split of which is in progress. A few related bugs fixed. Some tool to check
the index structure is needed yet, before performance testing makes
sense. That might include enhancement of contrib/pageinspect.

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH

Вложения