Re: bug with constraint dependencies? or bug with

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bug with constraint dependencies? or bug with
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks like the problem has been introduced by recent changes to dump
more stuff as "constraints".  pg_dump is careful to dump indexes before
constraints --- but the latter category now includes not only foreign
key constraints, but unique/primary constraints, and those will all end
up sorted by pg_constraint OID, it looks like.  I think that should work
anyway, most of the time, but clearly after an OID wraparound it's
possible for the OID-order heuristic to fail.  So we need to tweak
pg_dump to categorize the different kinds of constraints separately.