Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Saturday, November 22, 2003, at 06:10 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> Done, though it does mess up the formatting of some pages:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/
> view.php?version=7.4&idoc=1&file=function
> s-string.html
>
> Are you seeing this on your working copy?

Thanks for applying the "patch." Seeing what? :) (Really, I'm not
trying to be obtuse.) I tried to match the developers copy at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/functions-string.html. I
did notice bit of a hiccup in Konqueror (text flowing extending beyond
the cells), but checking back with the dev docs, Konqueror rendered
this the same as well. What am I missing? (It's probably just sitting
right in front of me. Just can't see it!)

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: