Re: [NOVICE] encoding problems

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [NOVICE] encoding problems
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> I have implemented the following patch which outputs tab as a tab.  It
> also assumes a tab has a width of 4, which is its average width:

That pretty much completely sucks; it will undo all the hard work we've
put into nice formatting of the output, because seven times out of eight
this assumption is wrong.

An actually acceptable solution would involve emitting the correct
number of spaces depending on how much we've put out so far.

Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] encoding problems
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] encoding problems