Re: Calling PrepareTempTablespaces in BufFileCreateTemp

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Calling PrepareTempTablespaces in BufFileCreateTemp
Дата
Re: Calling PrepareTempTablespaces in BufFileCreateTemp  (Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think that one piece is missing from the patch.  Wouldn't it be
> better to add an assertion at the beginning of OpenTemporaryFile() to
> make sure that PrepareTempTablespaces() has been called when interXact
> is true?  We could just go with that:
> Assert(!interXact || TempTablespacesAreSet());

The version that I posted left it to GetNextTempTableSpace to assert
that.  That seemed cleaner to me than an Assert that has to depend
on interXact.