Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kohei Kaigai <Kohei.Kaigai@EMEA.NEC.COM> writes:
> One point I'm worrying about is a case when contrib/sepgsql is compiled
> with older libselinux than minimum requirement. In this case, we may not
> notice the broken module unless user tries to load it actually.
> Is there a good idea to ensure compile failure when we try to build sepgsql
> module when libselinux-2.0.98 or older was installed?

Well, they should get at least a warning from referencing undefined
functions, no?

There's a limit to how friendly we can be here, since Linux's shlib
stuff is designed to not require all symbols to be resolvable at shlib
construction time.  This is one place where Darwin works better ...

Сообщение: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Сообщение: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache