postgres service does not start after windows restart

От Amit Sanon
Тема postgres service does not start after windows restart
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,
  i recently installed postgres8.0.4 on my comp. my OS is Windows 2000. it installed postgres database as service and made an local account on my comp.
but when i restart my windows i am unable to start the service. the service start is set to automatic but it doesnt start automatically and when i try to manually start it it gives an error

Could not start PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0 service on local computer
Error 1069: Service did not start due to logon failure

Kindly guide me as to how to restart this service after a windows restart

thanks and rgds
Amit Sanon