Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> 2) VC++ and Msys builds will both happily start on the same port at the
> same time. The first one to start listens on 5432 until it shuts down,
> at which point the second server takes over seamlessly!

Uh ... so the lock-file stuff is completely broken on Windows?

The SO_REUSEADDR flag is intentional --- without that, on many
platforms there would be a significant time delay needed between
stopping a postmaster and starting a new one.  But our socket lock
file machinery ought to have detected the conflict.

Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?