Re: Regression tests vs existing users in an installation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression tests vs existing users in an installation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've gone ahead and pushed a patch that does all of the cosmetic renamings
needed to clean up the global-object-names situation.  I've not done
anything yet about those special cases in the rolenames test, since it's
open for discussion exactly what to do there.  I figured that this patch
was bulky enough, and mechanical enough, that there wasn't much point in
putting it up for review; the buildfarm will do a lot better at finding
any mistakes I may have made.