Re: .gitignore files, take two

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: .gitignore files, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> My gitignore manpage doesn't say anything about supporting regular
> expressions at all. And actually adding the line proposed by Peter
> doesn't work.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.  They're meant to be shell patterns
not regexps, I think.

> What works is adding all of:
> *.so
> *.so.[0-9]
> *.so.[0-9].[0-9]

> That will break if there's a two-digit number, i guess. Do we want to
> go with that anyway?

What we can do, when and if any of those numbers get to two digits,
is add

*.so.[0-9][0-9]

etc etc.  Which would not need to be back-patched.  So let's just go in
that direction.

Сообщение: Re: .gitignore files, take two
Сообщение: Re: .gitignore files, take two