Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.

was not found in this ResultSet.was not found in this ResultSet.  (Till Toenges <tt@kyon.de>)
От Florian Weimer
Тема Re: PSQLException: The column name
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
* Till Toenges:

> The pgjdbc driver is supposed to be thread safe:
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/pgjdbc.html#Using+the+Driver+in+a+Multithreaded+or+a+Servlet+Environment
>
> Whether this is good or bad doesn't matter. Has been this way forever,
> can't change that now.

To me, it only says that Connection objects are thread-safe.
ResultSets are a different story.  To implement them in a thread-safe
manner, you need a thread-local variables, otherwise you cannot get
wasNull() right.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer@bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99

Сообщение: Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.
Сообщение: Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.