Re: libpq_pipeline in tmp_install

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: libpq_pipeline in tmp_install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19.05.21 19:35, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On 2021-May-19, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> +1, except that you should add documentation for NO_INSTALL to the
>>> list of definable symbols at the head of pgxs.mk, and to the list
>>> in extend.sgml (compare that for NO_INSTALLCHECK).
>
>> I propose this.
>
> WFM.

Thanks for the feedback.  I found that my proposal doesn't quite work,
because "check" doesn't depend on "all" (anymore; see dbf2ec1a1c0), so
running make check-world doesn't build the test program first.  The
easiest workaround I found was to add an "install: all" line even for
the NO_INSTALL case.  It's all a bit hackish, though.

Вложения