Re: PostgreSQL Download

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Download
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/13/2018 02:27 PM, Thiagarajan Lakshminarayanan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The official postgresql download site
> (https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/) has a link to
> download the tar archives
> (https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries) or
> interactive installer from EnterpriseDB.  Is the above download from
> EnterpriseDB is open source community software OR is it a paid version?

The Open Source version, though if I remember correctly the installer
itself is not.

FYI, https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/ also has links to
the community RPM's. Also the overall official Postgres download site is:

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: cursors and function question