Re: Major Performance decrease after some hours

От Alexander Staubo
Тема Re: Major Performance decrease after some hours
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you are on Linux, I recommend iostat(1) and vmstat(8) over top.

Iostat will report I/O transfer statistics; it's how I discovered
that work_mem buffers were spilling over to disk files. For Vmstat,
look in particular at the load (ie., how many processes are competing
for the scheduler) in the first field ("r") and how many processes
are blocked by I/O waits ("b").

Alexander.