Re: build environment: a different makefile

От Paul van den Bogaard
Тема Re: build environment: a different makefile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter,

finally I had a chance to check it out. One word: perfect!

Thanks
Paul

On 25-feb-2008, at 19:09, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Paul van den Bogaard:
>> I was hoping someone in the community already has a makefile that
>> "just" creates object files from C-sources directly that I can use to
>> try out the effect of in-lining to the performance of postgres.
>
> This is now the default in 8.4devel.  Let us know what you find out.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut
> http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/
>
> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------

---------------------
Paul van den Bogaard
Paul.vandenBogaard@sun.com
ISV-E  -- ISV Engineering, Opensource Engineering group

Sun Microsystems, Inc                              phone:        +31
334 515 918
Saturnus 1
extentsion: x (70)15918
3824 ME Amersfoort                                 mobile:       +31
651 913 354
The Netherlands
fax:            +31 334 515 001