Re: pg_dump directory archive format / parallel pg_dump

От Florian Pflug
Тема Re: pg_dump directory archive format / parallel pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan20, 2011, at 16:22 , Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> You can put files in the archive in a certain order if you list them explicitly in the tar command line, like "tar cf
backup.tartoc.dat ...". It's hard to know the right order, though. In practice you would need to do "tar tf backup.tar
>files"before untarring, and use "files" to tar them again in the rightorder.

Hm, could we create a file in the backup directory which lists the files in the right order?

best regards,
Florian Pflug

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Include WAL in base backup
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Transaction-scope advisory locks