Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql

От Hrishikesh Deshmukh
Тема Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql
Дата
Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql
Список pgsql-general
The README doesn't talk about what next to do after installation from rpms, there is no file which talks about in the /usr/share/doc/packages/postgresql . It only says look at INSTALL file but there is no install with the rpms!!

Thanks,
Hrishi

On 3/18/06, Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net> wrote:
On Saturday 18 March 2006 11:44 am, Hrishikesh Deshmukh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In downloaded the rpms and installed rpms.
> Could someone help me what to do next?!
> The 8.0 documentation talks about installation from source code!
>
> Thanks,
> Hrishi
SuSE puts their documentation for packages under /usr/share/doc/packages. Cd
to this directory and look for sub-directory with postgresql name. There
should be a README or other documentation in the sub-directory.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql
От: "Andrus Moor"
Сообщение: ' and \ characters in passwords