Re: [PERFORM] Postgre 8.0 Installation - Issues

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Postgre 8.0 Installation - Issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Oct 10, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> Scenario 1: While installing PostGRE 8.0, we got an logon failure
>>> at the end
>>
>> BTW, it's PostgreSQL or Postgres. PostGRE doesn't exist...
>
> You know, every time someone brings this up it reminds me of:
>
> Are you Josh or Joshua...
>
> It doesn't matter people.

On the other hand Fred, I see about a dozen emails about how our name
doesn't matter and not one actually answering Ravindran's question...

Сообщение: Re: restoring a file system backed-up data dir
Сообщение: Re: restoring a file system backed-up data dir