Re: Change ereport level for QueuePartitionConstraintValidation

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: Change ereport level for QueuePartitionConstraintValidation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> Sergei, can we enlist you to submit a patch for this? Namely reduce the
> log level to DEBUG1 and add a TAP test in src/test/modules/alter_table/
> that verifies that the message is or isn't emitted, as appropriate.

I created this patch.
I test message existence. Also I check message "verifying table" (generated on DEBUG1 from ATRewriteTable). So with
manuallydamaged logic in NotNullImpliedByRelConstraints or ConstraintImpliedByRelConstraint "make check" may works but
failson new test during "make check-world". As we want.

regards, Sergei
Вложения