Re: BUG #15827: Unable to connect on Windows using pg_services.conf using Python psycopg2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15827: Unable to connect on Windows using pg_services.conf using Python psycopg2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr@geomaster.pt> writes:
> Hi Tom,
> Thanks for looking at this.

> I've tried with \n and \r\n separators to make sure it wasn't the
> problem. I did a od -c to make sure the endings were the expected ones,
> and I found no difference between just \n or \r\n.

> The psql is able to deal with service=pg_trabalho, so I think libpq is
> reading the file without line end issues.

Yeah, that seems like it puts libpq in the clear, but then where are
things going wrong?  I wonder if psycopg2 is not just "passing the
connection parameters down to libpq", but is reading the service
file for itself (and failing to take care about newlines).