Re: Use of reloptions by EXTENSIONs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Use of reloptions by EXTENSIONs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dent John <denty@qqdd.eu> writes:
> I guess my question is, and I correctly understanding that reloptions are basically off-limits to EXTENSIONS?

IIRC that's basically true.  There's a lot of dissatisfaction with the
current implementation of reloptions, although I think that it's been
mainly focused on the fact that adding new ones is hard/error-prone
even within the core code.  If you want to help move this along, you
could review the existing patch in the area:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/2083183.Rn7qOxG4Ov@x200m

and/or propose additional changes.