Re: [HACKERS] HSavage bug in Postgresql beta?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] HSavage bug in Postgresql beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chris Bitmead <chris.bitmead@bigfoot.com> writes:
> SELECT story.approved, story.oid FROM story, webuser, category* WHERE
> story.webuser = webuser.oid AND story.category = category.oid and
> approved;
> [ fails to find tuples it should find ]

Youch.  I could not duplicate that here on a toy example, which may
mean there is a recently-fixed bug, or it may just mean that there
are additional conditions required to trigger the bug.

What does EXPLAIN say about the plans used for the two queries?