Re: ALTER TABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Gena Gurchonok <gena@rt.mipt.ru> writes:
> When I renaming table using ALTER TABLE,
> it doesn't change table name in RI triggers. This results in backend
> crash due to invalid arguments for RI_Check trigger procedure.

Yes, this is a known bug.  Two bugs actually, first being that the
trigger definitions don't track the rename (they should probably be
storing OID not relname, although that would complicate dump/restore).
Second is that the table opens in the triggers themselves neglect to
check for open failure :-(, which results in crashes later on.