Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
mark@mark.mielke.cc writes:
> On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 11:01:40AM -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
>> Presumably those are just the standard warnings we can't easiy
>> eliminate. If not, can you post them please?

> They all appear harmless.

The reason those "uninitialized variable" warnings got away from us is
that gcc doesn't emit them at -O2 or below, so most of us never saw 'em
before.  I've cleaned them up.

The "find_rule" gripe is really a flex bug :-( ... not easy to avoid.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions