Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>> /view=rev\n\nLog:\nSecurity: /
>>
>> That should do the job.

> Or not - this went straight through:

I was wondering whether the pattern matcher would match across lines.

You might have to settle for the same '^Security: ' pattern.  I'm not
convinced it'd catch as much traffic as all that, and even if it does,
it just goes to the moderation queue ... not the end of the world ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?